He Is The President & He’s On Fire




Life is not easy as we think, but dreaming is believing. That sentences is worth to admire. It’s give me more power to face no matter how hard the life is. As usual I woke up in the morning and got a cup of coffee, I was wondering why the light was so bright and warm . I turned on my laptop and started scrolling what happen in the world today. I was surprised that it was turns out the gratitude moment to all of American citizen, yes that’s right Obama re-elected as US president at January 20th 2013. 


Obama is always a history for me and every US citizen, since he is the first Afro-American President and what he done to us may raise our eyebrow . His policy decisions have addressed a global financial crisis and have included changes in tax policies, legislation to reform the United States health care industry, foreign policy initiatives and the phasing out of detention of prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba. He attended the G-20 London summit and later visited U.S. troops in Iraq. On the tour of various European countries following the G-20 summit, he announced in Prague that he intended to negotiate substantial reduction in the world's nuclear arsenals, en route to their eventual extinction. In October 2009, Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."


Many policies he addressed  and I hope more peace will arise. The thing what thrilled my heart the most is when he said in his second inauguration  



This statement cherish me indeed, I know US been struggling to legalize the gay marriage and he succeed to promoted “Don’t ask Don’t Tell” which in order to convince that people “like us” supposed not being treated” like anyone else under the law".


In terms of equality he mentioned three different human right Issues including:  stonewall gay-rights riots, watershed in the equal-rights struggles of blacks women. Which actually pointed out that we are should walk together to bring up this country and nobody won’t walk alone by saying  "We, the people, declare today that the most evident of truths – that all of us are created equal – is the star that guides us still; just as it guided our forebears through Seneca Falls, and Selma, and Stonewall; just as it guided all those men and women, sung and unsung, who left footprints along this great Mall, to hear a preacher say that we cannot walk alone; to hear a King proclaim that our individual freedom is inextricably bound to the freedom of every soul on Earth,"



It’s such enlighten toward LGBTIQ US citizen. The tears suddenly felled down when i read and heard his speech, my lip remains unspoken, believe me I worship him.  I envy all of US citizen that their president really “On fire” to grant  his citizen welfare no matter what gender, race, or ethnicity
.

I’m talking like US citizen but I’m not, I’m Indonesian who are desire to have other Obama in my country, that has the bravery to embrace all elements regardless who we are. He is the symbol of diversity and that is what life all about. We are not live in utopian life which consist of black and white. We need other Obama in Indonesia that really on fire to “wake up call” all the people around the world that we should unite and holding hands together. Those words are my pray and believe that one day, some one really "On Fire" to fight for our right and make me stand without worry at the church in my country with my lover and live happily ever after...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEPPANYAKI

Magic Gate