Magic Wand



My phone rang, I didn't recognise the number, I picked up the phone and after I heard the men voice "Hello", he said. I directly noticed that this one is my friend, "Hi Lambox" I replied. He called me because there will be preweeding job, and He told me he gonna hire me as a MUA. So the time has come I've packed my weapon kit and ready to inscribed their look with my magic wand.

Love had a good time with folks in a sunny day. One, two, three frames produced, and my hand keep swinging and inscribing the couple faces, and I saw smiles adorned in every caption. The shoots session were well underway, but during a break of photo session I took a walk, or sit in the hood, detach the exhaustion by seen how beautiful the nature is. I felt my lungs inflate with onrush of scenery air, mountains, trees, and people. I realised that John Muris is so true, he said "Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul."

I love my work, because I can see people smiles from my magic wand and above all is how I worship the magic of nature

Cloche hat: H&M
Oxford shoes: St. Mines
Watch : Emporio Armani
Leather belt: Roberto Cavali
Suspender: H&M
White Shirt: D&G

Credit Photo:
Photograph:  Lambox Sinaga
                     Claradevi
Photo Editor: Lambox Sinaga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEPPANYAKI

Magic Gate

One fine day in spring