Les Amoreux


LES AMOUREUX

As usual the true calling whispered in my head early in the morning, well the day has came, the day called full of Love. I wish the Valentine day really made my day. But I have no more time, the time rushed me to jump from my bed, well here ya go another photo shoot again with folks proudly present Bonvieux Boutique. Im glad to see some smiles surrounded us, it was fun and no regretfull at all, don't forget scroll down and see behind the scene of "Les Amoreux"



The theme of the make-up was simple glam, not that heavy but remining chick. So i played more to the soft colours and expose more shades to strengthen the charachter. and finally after all things were set up. Time to wrapped those stuff. Hope you guys like it..


Thanks To :
Fotografer : Nico Wijaya, Widi Artono, Mas Wawan "Shocking Labs"
MUA : Nocky Chandra
Talent : Phoebe Isabella and Dimas Hendrajaya
Stylish : Claradevi Handriatmaja, Ajeng Anglaina, Adelia Hidayati
Men Clothing : Shocking Labs
Location : Paztaholic Jogya
and support from Lambok Sinaga :







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEPPANYAKI

Magic Gate