"My First Style Guide In 2011"


Once after I brewed a cup of coffe, I coming back to one article I have wrote 2 years ago. After swinging and scrolling folder to folder while ago, here ya go finally, I found my first article for www.womagz.com. Simple "Style Guide" for men in the blossom month. As I remember that the weather was crazy unpredictable sometimes sunny and rainy, so I thought those outfit would be suit best on you, such as:

 Blue Navy Blazer : Color may enhance the self confidence, so make sure you have one, mates!
 Stripes T-Shirt : The color can be (grey, black, or white) assure me it should be simple and chick
Pipe Trouser  : It's a must! so you guys won't be worried with your height cuz they make you look fit
Oxford Shoes : This type called "everlasting" so you must have it, cuz it kind of "mimicry" , you can wear it in every ocassion.

That the things I thought it could be one of the solution in dealing that unpredictable weather. I wish you guys like it. Just check on your closet and also check the weather, if you find out missing something, go and run to the store! :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEPPANYAKI

Magic Gate