Man With The Colour



  Love's everywhere and everyone deserve to be loved. None of us has the right to bribe people happiness. Since we were born we don't  know what we're gonna be, and who we are. Label are made by society and those label seems like a myth. We should follow things what people think is right, once we act differently we are consider as "disorder". Been there done that and hate that. Bullying was like catastrophe for me, when I was kid I didn't know why people mocked me. They called me banshe, and faggot or whatever name it. This heart shattered down in to pieces, neither physically health granted nor the pride. People been yelling bad things at me simply I was look feminine than "supposed to be". I'm still remember they came over me and pinch my ass then yelled out loud BANSHE BANSHE.

  I ran to chased them because I want to knock them down, but since they were so many, I couldn't reach them. That things happened on and on every day. At home I only able to cried, I couldn't told to my parents, because I want to look fine and strong. But finally I fed up and couldn't be bare those treatment. I was nearly committed suicide simply because for me "death" is easy and I thought death could make them understand how bully might take someone life,but at the end I realized that I was just hide my self from the fear I have parents and friends who still love me and " I have million reason to live"- Jonah Mowry.

  I thought that scars will remain faded but time has passed the feeling fear and beaten still left a foot print in my heart. I'm a man with the color and I do not have any sense of revenge to avenge all their deeds. My only prayer is I wish the best for all of the hauliers  and forgive their deeds. I am invite all of you to open the both eyes and hearts that life is so good and please do not taint it with hate, sin, envious, and jealous. I am the living proof of the bully and I don't wanna see more tears falling, scratch, bleed, mentally raped and death. We are all made by happiness and yes we only pursue happiness in life. So please stand up! to against bullying, let's wipe the scars from their life forever and ever. Life's no more beautiful without love.  

Make up: Me
Model : Clara Devi
Photograph: Clara Devi






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEPPANYAKI

Magic Gate

One fine day in spring